Increasing Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
I think we can all agree: employee satisfaction is vital to the success of a company. With the ability to make or break a company, the consistent downturn in employee satisfaction and engagement over the past several years is alarming.
If companies want to maintain an engaged, happy workforce, they need to establish opportunities for employees to feel challenged and rewarded for their hard work.
One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is to offer team members an opportunity to earn ownership in the company. Many of the most successful companies have discovered that ownership is the optimal fuel for employee productivity and engagement. And this is precisely why we implement a partnership track at each of our offices.
Owning a part of the company you work at immediately changes the mindset from that of a complacent employee to an invested team member. Ownership creates a direct tie between an employee’s work, success and the advancement of the organization. At the end of the day, clients are the true winners, benefiting from the hard work of motivated and highly skilled employee owners that are driven to provide value.
Below are just a few of the benefits associated with a partnership track:
- Companies with a partnership track experience greater entrepreneurship and initiative, ultimately driving innovation.
- Employee ownership drives greater accountability and engagement from team members.
- Offering a Partnership track helps attract and retain top performers.
- Earning equity overtime turns the focus from short-term gains to long-term success.
- Having employee owners involved in important decisions, ensures that there is not a void between executive management and employees.
Are you a CRE professional looking to earn equity for your hard work and dedication? Are you the head of a CRE company interested in exploring how iCORE’s partnership track can help you take your company to the next level? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup an informational call.