iCORE Global – Austin is Expanding its Team to keep up with Rapid Market Growth
A few months back, we posted an article on the migration of tech companies into Austin. Since that time, our Austin team has continued to see tremendous growth and expansion throughout the greater Austin market, including both tech and non-tech companies. Recently, Austin grabbed the top spot on the Bloomberg list for fastest growing cities and was in the top 5 on CNNMoney’s list.
What are the main drivers for growth in Austin?
1. Incentives for Growth
The city of Austin is ripe with growth incentives for companies. According to an article in VentureBeat, the state offers companies approx. $19 billion per year in incentives. This puts Austin at the top of the list for US states
Austin has developed an Emerging Technology Fund that awards grants for the following areas:
- Assisting companies in taking ideas from conception to marketplace ready
- Incentivizing public-private partnerships
- Recruiting top research talent to Texas higher education institutions
2. Low Taxes
The fact that Texans don’t have to pay corporate or personal income tax is a huge motivator. According to the local chamber of commerce, Austin is 47th of the 50 states in terms of taxes paid per $1,000 of personal income.
3. Low Cost of Living
On average, housing prices are three times lower in Austin as compared to Silicon Valley. Affordable housing combined with an abundance of live music and night life is attracting top talent to the area.
What is iCORE doing to Capitalize on Growth Opportunities?
We’ve teamed up with Michael Buls to open a Commercial Real Estate office in downtown Austin. The team has been going non-stop since they officially opened their doors in February 2013 and is actively looking to add CRE professionals to their team.
What are the benefits of Joining the iCORE Global – Austin team?
First off, you’ll be in the heart of the action working in a rapidly expanding market. When it comes to Commercial Real Estate gigs, iCORE sets all of its professionals up for both personal and professional success. We accomplish this via:
– Partnership Track. While you’re out closing deals, you’ll also be earning equity in the company. Talk about an incentive to perform at your highest level.
– Global Platform. To successfully compete in CRE, access to a global platform is an absolute must. With over 121 offices worldwide across 273 markets, you’ll be able to deliver on all of your clients’ needs.
– Collaborative Culture. We’ve carefully designed all of our technologies and business processes to inspire collaboration while protecting the originator of the client relationship. Bottom line – you can collaborate with professionals around the world and still maintain control of your relationships.
Interested in learning more about career opportunities?
Contact Hannah Parker at Hannah.Parker@icoreglobal.com.